WELCOME TO JAM INNS ICE DELIVERY
Jam Inns Ice Delivery is the South Wests largest ice supplier delivering to events, festivals, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, weddings, private parties, airports & large commercial contracts for retailers & supermarkets in the South West of the UK.
Based in Bristol we cover a 50 miles radius of Bristol City Centre. Our core business is supplying bagged ice in 10kg bags. We have a minimum drop of 4x 10kg bags & can supply a daily capacity of 10 tonnes per day.
Our full product range can be viewed on our ‘product & pricing’ page. We also supply block ice & our hugely popular 2″ ice cubes. To view see our product page.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a garden party at home in the summer with a small group of friends or a supermarket chain with daily multi-site drops on 1 tonne pallets we are the number 1 supplier & wholesaler of ice in Bristol.
FEBRUARY – APRIL DELIVERY DAYS
TUESDAY – SATURDAY 7am – 7pm
ALL ICE REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com OUT OF HOURS DELIVERIES AVAILABLE FOR APPROVED MEDICAL SUPPLY CHAIN WITH ADVANCED ORDERS.
** DON’T LEAVE IT TOO LATE TO ORDER ICE. SATURDAYS BOOK UP OFTEN A FEW WEEKS AHEAD IN SUMMER. IF YOU NEED ICE, BOOK IT IN.
**DELIVERY TIME-SLOTS: Due to us catering for almost all major events in the South West & South Wales small delays can be possible. Make sure you allow plenty of time incase of any delays. Our drivers cannot use a mobile phone while driving.
**UPDATE ‘SP’ POSTCODES: Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer deliveries in the ‘SP’ postcode area. Please see our delivery page for more details.
** WEDDING VENUE ADVICE: We recommend ALL wedding venues that cater for food & beverage for weddings on Saturday’s buy 1 or 2 large chest freezers specifically for ice. Pictured below is one of our clients 410ltr chest freezers, this fits 19 large bags in.
Most weddings order between 10 – 40 of our 10kg bags. Ordering ice to turn up just before guests arrive for a wedding on a Saturday is a big risk. The roads can be busy & the day is stressful enough. Many of the wedding venues outside of Bristol in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Wiltshire & Somerset the delivery charges can be high so make it simple, get one or two giant 400 – 500ltr chest freezers & get a bi-weekly or monthly ice delivery mid-week from us.
- No need to run out of ice!
- No need for a fridge van to greet wedding guests!
- Avoid ordering ice on the wedding day!
- No wedding venue should be without suitable ice storage.
Enjoy stress free cooling….. get yourselves one or two giant chest freezers & always have ice available delivered before the weekend. Sooo Simple! XXXxxx
GREEN TALK 2021:
- All our plastic bags used for Jam Inns Ice are 100% recyclable.
- Our ice machines at Jam Inns Factory use the latest Hydro Carbon technology to reduce water waste & use less energy in the production of ice.
- We are a local supplier only in the South West & Wales so our carbon footprint is low from the point of production to the delivery of the end product.
- If local waste collection doesn’t collect LDPE 4 bags for recycling, don’t throw them in the general waste, it’s really easy to get them recycled. Visit the following website page & simply enter your postcode for a large list of local places near you to drop off the bags. This is often your local supermarkets, please check recycle location for your requirements of residential or commercial waste as applicable to you https://www.recyclenow.com/what-to-do-with/plastic-film
To sum this up we’ve considered carefully the use of the best plastic possible for the ability to recycle. We’ve invested in machinery that will reduce water waste & energy waste & as a company covering a relatively small area we have a low carbon footprint.
AREAS WE COVER
Jam Inns Ice Delivery delivers within a 50 mile radius of Bristol our main areas of business are Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Newport, Frome, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Chew Valley, Gloucester, Chew Magna, Cheddar, Weston Super Mare, Glastonbury, Tetbury, badminton
Don’t underestimate the importance of quality ice