WELCOME TO JAM INNS ICE DELIVERY
Jam Inns Ice Delivery is the South Wests largest ice supplier delivering to events, festivals, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, weddings, private parties, airports & large commercial contracts for retailers & supermarkets in the South West of the UK.
Based in Bristol we cover a 50 miles radius of Bristol City Centre. Our core business is supplying bagged ice in 10kg bags. We have a minimum drop of 4x 10kg bags & can supply a daily capacity of 10 tonnes per day.
Our full product range can be viewed on our ‘product & pricing’ page. We also supply block ice & our hugely popular 2″ ice cubes. To view see our product page.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a garden party at home in the summer with a small group of friends or a supermarket chain with daily multi-site drops on 1 tonne pallets we are the number 1 supplier & wholesaler of ice in Bristol.
DELIVERY DAYS SUMMER 2022
Tuesday – Saturday = 7am – 7pm
Sunday = 7am – 12pm
Monday = CLOSED
- SUMMER FESTIVAL ORDERS OVER 500KG PLEASE EMAIL US TO DISCUSS firstname.lastname@example.org
** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FRIDAY & SATURDAY DELIVERIES: ALL ONLINE BOOKING SLOTS FOR WEEKENDS BLOCKED OFF.
PLEASE EMAIL US FOR FRIDAY & SATURDAY ORDERS. WE HAVE TIMED DELIVERY WINDOWS FOR BRISTOL – BATH – NEWPORT – CARDIFF ON FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS.
ORDER ONLINE FOR MID-WEEK DELIVERIES TUESDAY – THURSDAY OR EMAIL US TO DISCUSS WEEKEND DELIVERIES email@example.com
FRIDAY & SATURDAY DELIVERY TIMES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES;
7am – 9am – EXCLUSIVELY FOR MAJOR EVENTS ANYWHERE IN OUR DELIVERY ZONE UP TO 50 MILES FROM BRISTOL MINIMUM ORDER 500KG.
9am – 12pm – BRISTOL MORNING DELIVERIES (minimum order 40kg)
12pm -3pm – BRISTOL & BATH AFTERNOON DELIVERIES (minimum 40kg Bristol 50kg Bath)
3pm – 6pm – NEWPORT & CARDIFF DELIVERIES (minimum order 100kg but reduced delivery fee £8 Newport, £10 Cardiff)
Unfortunately we cannot cater for Gloucester & Cheltenham on weekends due to the traffic on the M5 & advise those customers to order during the week Tuesday – Thursday outside of rush hour times & use chest freezers for storage, ALL wedding venues should have suitable ice storage facilities, if the venue is hosting weddings each week it makes sense to have a large chest freezer or two exclusively for ice & delivered during the week.
We will respond within a few hours during working hours to emails, if you don’t see a response please check your spam or junk folder. We will require ALL Friday & Saturday delivery orders in at latest by 6pm on a Wednesday each week.
** I DON’T HAVE AN INVOICE FROM YOU & NO-ONE IS RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS: If you email us & don’t have a reply within a few hours during office hours, PLEASE check your spam or junk folder as your reply will be in there, this is almost guaranteed with hotmail, gmail, googlemail or any of the free webmail services.
** WEDDING VENUE ADVICE DON’T ORDER ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING: We recommend ALL wedding venues that cater for food & beverage for weddings on Saturday’s buy 1 or 2 large chest freezers specifically for ice. Pictured below is one of our clients 410ltr chest freezers, this fits 19 large bags in.
Most weddings order between 10 – 40 of our 10kg bags. Ordering ice to turn up just before guests arrive for a wedding on a Saturday is a big risk. The roads can be busy & the day is stressful enough. Many of the wedding venues outside of Bristol in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Wiltshire & Somerset the delivery charges can be high so make it simple, get one or two giant 400 – 500ltr chest freezers & get a bi-weekly or monthly ice delivery mid-week from us.
- No need to run out of ice!
- No need for a fridge van to greet wedding guests!
- Avoid ordering ice on the wedding day!
- No wedding venue should be without suitable ice storage.
Enjoy stress free cooling….. get yourselves one or two giant chest freezers & always have ice available delivered before the weekend. Sooo Simple!
GREEN TALK 2021:
- All our plastic bags used for Jam Inns Ice are 100% recyclable.
- Our ice machines at Jam Inns Factory use the latest Hydro Carbon technology to reduce water waste & use less energy in the production of ice.
- We are a local supplier only in the South West & Wales so our carbon footprint is low from the point of production to the delivery of the end product.
- If local waste collection doesn’t collect LDPE 4 bags for recycling, don’t throw them in the general waste, it’s really easy to get them recycled. Visit the following website page & simply enter your postcode for a large list of local places near you to drop off the bags. This is often your local supermarkets, please check recycle location for your requirements of residential or commercial waste as applicable to you https://www.recyclenow.com/what-to-do-with/plastic-film
To sum this up we’ve considered carefully the use of the best plastic possible for the ability to recycle. We’ve invested in machinery that will reduce water waste & energy waste & as a company covering a relatively small area we have a low carbon footprint.
AREAS WE COVER
Jam Inns Ice Delivery delivers within a 50 mile radius of Bristol our main areas of business are Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Newport, Frome, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Chew Valley, Gloucester, Chew Magna, Cheddar, Weston Super Mare, Glastonbury, Tetbury, badminton
Don’t underestimate the importance of quality ice